Wednesday, July 20

I am here...



pictures coming up if I find some time...


I've been buzzy the last couple of days. Constantly explaining my plans to people, making presentations and even childish diagrams to explain everything and I think they are starting to get what I want to obtain... Yiha
Tomorrow we're visiting two labs and next week the biggest shrimp farm of Nicaragua. 
I think we're started...
In the meantime I got to know some people of the company... Most of them Spanish people, we went to lunch yesterday and man those people are so dedicated to their work...




Besides thesis work I'm in constant fear that I have a fever cause I'm ill and glow like a lightbulb but I went to the factories doctor and he just laughed that we Europeans can't handle the heat. So I guess I don't suffer (yet) from a tropical disease. He just gave me a lifestock of anti-cold pills and told me to eat more than only ceasar salads. 
I constantly wake up at 6 AM here so now (4PM) i'm already semi-death, time for siesta and a caipirinha...


zZZZzz...




No comments:

Post a Comment