Monday, July 4

Home Is Where The Heart Is.



Moody Mood Status? Everyday a little less post-erasmus depressed Best Buy of The Week? Starbucks Soy Vanilla Cream Frappucino... OMNOMNOM Proud of...? Baking thousand walnut cookies for a bday gift and only eating a quarter of them myself and I finally started running again  Listening to...? Elbow's performance @ Rock Werchter Best thing about last week? Catching up with friends and family Best thing about this week? Catching up with more friends and family Funniest thing? My sister who got shoppingcrazy at HM and scared off other customers by running around as an escaped hippie Saddest thing? First year that I'm not a lifeguard during summer
Aim for next days? Not forgetting to take my malaria pills (^^Nicaragua) and starting to get some travel info


Granny

Ghent.

Hometown Glory.


Hometown Glory².
Rainbow from my room.
Antwerp.

Don't forget.

Eugène + Schaar

Sisters in crime.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, zo mooi Luis!
    Knoediewoediepoedie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat hou ik van je foto's! Ik ga er instant van glimlachen. (:

    ReplyDelete